It’s Wednesday, and I realized that it’s been a while since I’ve done one of these posts. So when you have a moment, check these out:
Kelly Kunik at Diabetesaliciousness reminds us that January is the start of tax season here in the USA, and that means it’s Time To Collect And Organize All Your 2012 Medical Expenses!!
I’ve collected… Now I just have to do the organizing.
Over at Diatribe, Kerri Sparling of Six Until Me fame has a follow up and some great points to make after her December interview on National Public Radio. Find out why Kerri says the Proof Is In The People.
Finally, Alexis at Chronicles of D-Boy and Ribbon has some great Advice. You’ll want to share this with every newly diagnosed person or parent. I know I want to.
Happy Hump Day!
- #DBlogWeek - Day Six. Time for a wild card. wp.me/p2llMf-vD 22 hours ago
- Finished my 55 miles in the Chesapeake Bay Tour de Cure this afternoon. Point me to the nearest jacuzzi 22 hours ago
- @PortblPancGrl Thanks for the RTs this week! Very kind of you 1 day ago
- #DBlogWeek - Day Five. AKA Freaky Friday! wp.me/p2llMf-vw 2 days ago
- #DBlogWeek - Day Four. Accomplishments Big and Small. wp.me/p2llMf-vp 3 days ago
- Additional Inspiration
- Artificial Pancreas
- Diabetes Art Day
- Diabetes Blog Week
- Diabetes Technology
- DSMA Blog Carnival
- Into the Time Machine
- Like these links
- My week with Celiac
- Non-D Day
- Random Glucose
- Social Media
- Type 2
- Wordless Wednesday
- Work and Diabetes
- World Diabetes Day
A DisclaimerI have no medical training. If you consider anything written here as medical, legal, financial, or any other kind of advice, you’re out of your mind. Please speak to a learned professional before making any changes that might affect your health. Any of the original content found on this site is my property and should not be reproduced, copied, or otherwise used without the author’s expressed written consent.